Company and Culture:
PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We operate with a ‘servant-based leadership’ mindset and seek to create an environment where our team members can grow both professionally and spiritually through serving our customers, communities, and each other.
Job Position Description:
With a ‘One Team’ mentality, you will perform services as assigned while following PuroClean® production guidelines. Working to ensure all customer needs are met in a kind and sympathetic way, our project technicians assist their teams and supervisors with all aspects of restoration work on residential and commercial jobsites, as well as maintain vehicles, equipment, and assets of the business. Our technicians take pride in going above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by providing a world class level of service which sets up apart from our competitors in the industry.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction and representing the brand
- Effectively perform all aspects of the production processes
- Regular Vehicle and equipment maintenance and organization
- Working with your direct supervisor to ensure team is unified and efficient
- Following all uniform and policy guidelines in line with the Brand Identity Guide
- Always leaving jobsites with a clean and orderly appearance
- Developing production expertise through providing services
- Maintaining cleanliness of products and equipment to the highest standard
- Ensure clear communication with office staff, immediate supervisor and fellow technicians
- Willingness for continued learning and growth
- Attention to details in organization, cleanliness and care for facility, assets and equipment
- Aptitude with record keeping, recording information and communicating ‘the message’
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care are caution with teammates and customers
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and comfortable on your feet for prolonged periods of time
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced environment
- Serve your community in their time of need. ‘Servant Based Leadership’
- Be a part of a winning team with the ‘One Team’ mentality. We serve together
- Competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours
- Additional benefits and perks based on performance and employers’ policies
Known as the "Paramedics of Property Damage®," PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services with over 30 years of experience, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We are a property restoration company with a network of over 300 franchise offices conveniently located across North America and Canada.
When property damage occurs, PuroClean is driven to provide an unmatched service experience quickly, professionally, ethically, and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned.
At PuroClean we are all about everyone being able to Learn – Think – Analyze – Evaluate – Improve. This applies to everyone from technician to owner to support. We provide training and support to all our franchise locations in our state-of-the-science training facility in Florida and provide top-notch training via our online academy.
"If you come here, here is what you need to know: there are no individual events here, this is a team sport. This takes all of us working together to support our franchise owners because, in this culture, we're here to serve our franchise owners, not the other way around. We are one united front. We are One Team. Together, we are in pursuit of becoming a World-Class Brand.” - Steve White, President & COO
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)