- Address and manage customer needs and concerns, notify management and ownership as needed
- Answering calls, providing customer service and documenting messages
- Preparing and maintaining job documentation to brand standards
- Management of compliance documentation, business resume and national account programs
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies, cleaning products and all office related materials
- IT support, facilitating weekly computer backups, software upgrades and organization
- Supporting marketing efforts and continuing to grow personally and professionally in the business
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a genuine interest in people. Representing the brand with honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Aptitude with handling customers, showing patience, empathy, and clarity of ‘message’
- Skilled with organization, record keeping and close attention to detail
- Respect for safety and brand identity guidelines. Ability to present yourself professionally
- Talent in identifying and maximizing opportunities to build relationships with teammates, clients, and customers to create win-win situations and support the business.
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced environment
- Serve your community in their time of need. ‘Servant Based Leadership’
- Be a part of a winning team with the ‘One Team’ mentality. We serve together
- Competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours
- Additional benefits and perks based on performance and employers’ policies
Known as the "Paramedics of Property Damage®," PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services with over 30 years of experience, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We are a property restoration company with a network of over 300 franchise offices conveniently located across North America and Canada.
When property damage occurs, PuroClean is driven to provide an unmatched service experience quickly, professionally, ethically, and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned.
At PuroClean we are all about everyone being able to Learn – Think – Analyze – Evaluate – Improve. This applies to everyone from technician to owner to support. We provide training and support to all our franchise locations in our state-of-the-science training facility in Florida and provide top-notch training via our online academy.
"If you come here, here is what you need to know: there are no individual events here, this is a team sport. This takes all of us working together to support our franchise owners because, in this culture, we're here to serve our franchise owners, not the other way around. We are one united front. We are One Team. Together, we are in pursuit of becoming a World-Class Brand.” - Steve White, President & COO
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)